Old 31-08-2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
cloud dreamer[_3_] cloud dreamer[_3_] is offline

Default Tomatoes, green, then nada,, ?

ed wrote:

We have 4 different varities of tomatoes, all are very lush shrubs,
flowers, n green fruit,,,however,, they jus don't grow or ripen,,, ? We
do 1 gallon of "tomato" Miracle Grow every 10 days, and water every 3
days,,,, last year we could not keep up with the harvest [6 plants
then] ,,,,any suggestions? TIA ed, in Sacramento Ca.

You can over-fertilize. Don't know if that is what the end result would
be, but every 10 days can be excessive. I've done fine fertilizing once
or twice a month.

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East.