Old 30-08-2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Jim Lewis Jim Lewis is offline

Default Where can I find out more info - complete newbie

Did you look in the IBC "Links" Section? There are a few UK
firms listed under the suppliers. There also will be some other
UK links under other headings, and some of them will be
commercial spots, too.

Sonmeone's suggestion of a Portulaca for your office might work.
I know little about so-called indoor trees, so can't really
recommend anythings specific, but Ficus benjamina and F.
nerifolia both are easy-to-grow trees.

Jim Lewis - - Columbus, NC - People, when
Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and
berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician