Old 30-08-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Alan Silver Alan Silver is offline

Default Where can I find out more info - complete newbie

In article , Morten K. Agerup Myhr
writes
Hello from Norway - getting rather international, aren't we? ;-)

That's fine ;-)

I have this summer visited Green Lawns Bonsai Center. Great
experience, nice selection and very helpful.

OK, thanks for the tip. I found their web site, but it doesn't look like
they do on-line orders. I'll have to ring them and ask.

Guess if I had some strange looks, bringing back two bonsai as hand
luggage instead of the duty-free bags normally seen in the hands of
Norwegians ;-D))))

I lived in Paris for a while, and met an Indian fellow there who had a
terrible time getting through the French customs as he had brought
several kilos of various spices with him. They were convinced that they
had an international drug smuggler!!

Mniature regards

And minute ones back g

--