Old 31-08-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Alan Silver Alan Silver is offline

Default Where can I find out more info - complete newbie

In article , Jim Lewis
writes
Did you look in the IBC "Links" Section? There are a few UK firms
listed under the suppliers. There also will be some other UK links
under other headings, and some of them will be commercial spots, too.

I did, and I have already sent e-mails to a couple, but the two that
stuck out as being UK ones both had poor ratings, so I wasn't sure if
they were good choices.

Sonmeone's suggestion of a Portulaca for your office might work. I
know little about so-called indoor trees, so can't really recommend
anythings specific, but Ficus benjamina and F. nerifolia both are
easy-to-grow trees.

Thanks for the tips, I'll check those out.

Jim Lewis - - Columbus, NC - People, when Columbus
discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And
I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle
Dave Macon, old-time country musician

--
Alan Silver