Old 31-08-2006, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Electric shredders

In article .com, John
writes

I've got the Bosch and can recommend it.
It is heavy to carry, and very soft stuff sometimes clogs it - but that
should have gone straight into the compost anyway.
If it does jam it is easy to clear.

John

I've used a Bosch, hate it .. too flimsy, couldn't do hawthorn as the
feeder hole was long and thin rather than round and didn't shred very
easily.
Now got a Viking /Stihl shredder and it takes broomhandkle thickness
stuff. Not too noisy, has round hole so branched cuttings can be shoved
in and chops up well.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy