Old 31-08-2006, 10:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Norm Mareeba Norm Mareeba is offline

Default grey water idea

Thanks all, I'm on google groups. My old ISP allowed me to post into
Aus.Gardens, my new one doesn't so I've only been able to read any
posts via a free newsgroup server. I didn't know that I could get in
via google. Anyway, I'm here now...

I'm not an expert in gardening, I just enjgoy it - keeps me fit and
sane. I have missed being able to ask advice and in a few cases share
some low-tech ways to do things.

So, I feels good to be back... I feel like I'm now part of a very
friendly world. All is right once again! LOL

Norm