Old 01-09-2006, 07:34 PM
sean mckinney sean mckinney is offline
Registered User

Location: Belfast, N Ireland

I was in sorting out two ponds this week as a practise for a third which does need iot dione this week, most of the growing season is over and I dont want to leave it much later as I feel I may disturb amphibians settling in for the winter.

One of those 'big' paddling pools with the inflatable collars is very useful to pump the water to so it can be kept and reused, if you are UK based B&Q sell or sold a 10ft diameter 2ft deep one for about £60. If you are looking do not get the paddling pools with inflatable walls, I found them to be unstable.