Old 01-09-2006, 09:25 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,rec.gardens
Michael Gray Michael Gray is offline

Default And some people say there's no God...

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:09:34 GMT, Jangchub wrote:
- Refer:
:
"Hands off, mouth shut." It's even sadder you feel so compelled to
criticize.

:

But it is positively criminal to NOT criticise someone who fervently
believes in an unprovable fantasy, and bursts into an atheist group
and lies about having proof, boldly criticising others for making
rational comments, and so on.
Face it, Jangchub. Loonies who blather on about reincarnation and
other patent rubbish are prime targets for not only criticism, but
outright derision.

As for your prostitution and distortion of what Science has to say
about your delusions, (and I do claim to be an expert in Quantum
Mechanics by the way), I think that you should be prosecuted for
crimes against truth and reality.

Just come up with just an iota of proof that your juvenile wishings
have any basis in fact, and we can talk.
Until then, you are just blowing jasmine-scented hot-air up rational
thinking peoples' backsides.