Old 01-09-2006, 02:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Pruning mint

"ant" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
"Barbara" wrote in message

You need some lizards, Blue tongues are very good for getting

rid
of snails.

The only problem with that is that Blue Tongues and snakes both

like
exactly the same sort of garden.

yes. Whenever I see them (the lizards) appear, my snake-hackles go

up.
****ing browns.

:-)) Yes. I also have a resident Tiger Snake along wiht my residnet
Brown. Brown near the front door Tiger at the back. Want either to
add to your collection?

I have some of those weird blunt lizards also, and horny ones that

have
claws and drag themselves around. they come out first, and then it's

time to
look out for the Browns.

What sort is that lizard?