Old 01-09-2006, 02:19 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Snails

wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:54:04 +0800, "Loosecanon"

I realise that the question seemed really dumb, but honestly, I was
quite surprised by the resilience of snails.

In the first place, I was astonished that snails actually ate, even
liked, long-dead cellulose products like paper.

The other option could be Leopard Slugs or some of the other slugs. I
know I've had some slugs eat paper. But the same advice applies to
them as for snails so I guess it doesn't matter what it is.