Old 01-09-2006, 08:26 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Robin Somes Robin Somes is offline

Default Want a good quality pocket magnifier .

In message .com,
writes
I'm looking for a good quality magnifier, one i can keep in my pocket
or key chain. My instructor uses a Bausch and Lomb Hastings{triplet}
20x but the lens is too small for me. Is there one with a slightly bigger
lens of the same quality small enough to keep in my pocket? It will be
used for id of weeds, pests,etc. Thanks.

I have Hilkinson 8X and 20X which are very good, and easily small enough
to fit in a pocket.

cheers,
robin

--