Old 02-09-2006, 01:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Source/idea for minature bulkheads required

I had an idea for a 'new' pond filter and I wanted to build a scale model
before digging large holes in the backyard. Even though it's only temporary,
I'd still like to make it as leakproof as possible. The one part I'm having
trouble dreaming up is a minature bulhead. Something that requires a 1/2"
hole and takes a 1/4" hose ID hose wouldf be good. Airplane bulkheads are
too small and I don't like the silicone and hole idea. The best idea I have
is to epoxy a pipe splice into the hole.

Any better ideas.