Old 02-09-2006, 01:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default Pruning mint

Farm1 wrote:

I have some of those weird blunt lizards also, and horny ones that
have claws and drag themselves around. they come out first, and
then it's time to look out for the Browns.

What sort is that lizard?

Dunno. Some are armour-plated, and their front looks like the back, sort of
blunt at both ends. Some others are armour plated, but thinner and longer
and pointier, with claws. Some sort-of drag themselves around on their
stomachs, using their claws to pull them along. There's a few blue tongues,
too.

Apparently the chihuahuas killed a lizard last week. One had been obsessed
with lizards for years, spending hours motionless gazing fixedly at the rock
wall. I guess he finally got one. My brother found the two of them eating
it.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;