Old 02-09-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Aggression rears ts ugly head AGAIN

Now why am I not at all surprised?

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~}

Some of us, regrettably not yourself, think it matters that Puce and
her ilk should not get away with their drip drip drip campaign on this
group, of repeated and deliberate misinformation, foulmouthed attacks
on anyone who spoils their malicious game, and undermining and
insulting those who post correct advice.

But surely you were the first to make a foul-mouthed attack on her?

No.

Perhaps I am wrong but that is the way is looks to me.

You are wrong. In this thread, Echinosum replied with accurate advice
to the OP's question. Puce rudely replied in French, "That's
bullshit". When I pointed out she was the bullshitter and he was right
about buddleia being a famously prolific self seeder, she replied in
French, you're still a c***. ( "still" referring to the previous
occasion she called me that here).

Janet