Old 02-09-2006, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default Ipomoea

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
Morning Glories.

All I can do is more or less reiterate (iterate) what other folk have said.
The annual (heavenly blue) is a real prima Donna.
Sow April (indoors) and plant into final position at the end of June will
give flowers late July until the first frosts.
The above assumes you transplant several times.
In my area a late June semi chill or a slight breeze will bugga the lot :-)

I just sprinkle seed on top of the pots of cannas and hedychiums which
go outside on April 1st, then forget about them, they start flowering
around mid August and go on until the frosts,

I am having problems with news servers again so am accessing via
google, would appreciat any suggestions for a good service to switch
to. (answers on a post card - email please!)