Old 02-09-2006, 11:20 AM posted to aus.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Grey water on gardens

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:

* don't use on your vege garden. That is the official word, although
lots of people do. As long as you are using drippers it is probably
fine, maybe not for root veg

From what I understand, the fear is that some of your intestinal bugs have
made it into the water from the shower, or via your clothes, and will then
give you gastro when you eat the vegies that they have landed on.

accepting this may in fact be true, what I wonder is if the greebies
eminated from me in the first place, how would eating food soaked in these
greebies further harm me? If they are inside me, surely the effect would be
the same once they re-enter me in food?

rob