Old 02-09-2006, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Composting Dog Waste

"Sue" wrote in message
I'm in an adjoining area but waste collection is pretty much the same
afaik (except the colour of the bins is reversed, just to confuse
everyone) and yes it's alternate weeks for recyclable and 'normal' waste
bins. Anyone who can't deal with composting also has the option to have
a third bin for garden refuse which is collected fortnightly at a small
extra charge.

--
Sue

I meant to add the third bin to my previous posting reference Reading but I
don't think thee is a fortnightly charge for this, just a one off to supply
the green bin.

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk