Old 02-09-2006, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

But surely you were the first to make a foul-mouthed attack on her?

No.

Perhaps I am wrong but that is the way is looks to me.

You are wrong

You are beginning to read like a petulant schoolchild. Get a life,

For answering your questions? Just trying to relieve your ignorance
June, but that's obviously a futile task since even when you don't know
something, you don't listen to answers or care about the right one and
consequently, often make a fool of yourself (As in, alternate
fortnightly collections of sorted rubbish; which you hysterically
misinterpret as binmen getting paid for a week of idleness).

It must be so galling for a woman of your "Hyacinth Bucket" social
pretensions to keep tripping herself up.

G Well done Janet. That is exactly what I think of you. How on
earth do you pretend to know so much about me? I really can't be
bothered to waste any more time on you. As I said - Get a life.
--
June Hughes