Old 02-09-2006, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Winter is iccumen in

"MikeCT" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in a message:
snip
but August has been MISERABLE.
---

Not to worry! I'm sure I heard a weather pundit on night time BBC 5Live
forecast an even hotter summer for next year. Just think of all those
exotics you'll be able to consider growing.

MikeCT

Ah but we are in for a very bad winter coming, you should see the amount of
berries on the trees around here :-((

Booked another couple of cruises for the winter to get out of it. Not quite
as long as the World Cruise we did at the start of the year :-((
.........but it will mean that we spent a third of 2006, [and in the winter
months too], cruising :-))

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk