Old 02-09-2006, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Camellia chrysantha

On 2/9/06 18:00, in article ,
"Chris Hogg" wrote:

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:17:31 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get hold of one these rarities!?

Only if you're prepared to import it from NZ.

http://www.hackfalls.com/cat/?cat=C

Thank you very much but I kicked that one up on Google, too! ;-) We had
some emails to and fro between us last year, so I've already emailed Lady
Anne to ask her if she knows of a UK supplier. She was the previous owner
of Rosemoor, just as a snippet of interest.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk