Old 03-09-2006, 04:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Grey water on gardens

In article , "George.com"
wrote:

accepting this may in fact be true, what I wonder is if the greebies
eminated from me in the first place, how would eating food soaked in these
greebies further harm me? If they are inside me, surely the effect would be
the same once they re-enter me in food?

They belong at the lower end of your digestive tract, and cause problems if
they get into the upper part.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue