Old 03-09-2006, 07:26 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jen Jen is offline

Default Getting Borax

"ant" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Where do you get Borax from?!

You should find it in the Laundry soap section of a supermarket. It's
prime use (domestically) is for washing things like blankets. The
brand I use is Hovex and it's in a plastic container about the sixe of
a smallish can of corn.

I did look there, and didn't see it.
Might be buried under all the stuff that pays more for a better spot in
the supermarket. It's a particularly crappy Coles, this one.

I found it right next to washing soda, I think fabric softeners were very
close too. Mu one was by Harpers in a 500g white plastic container with a
red lid. It's only a small supermarket too.

Hopefully that'll help.

Jen

Jen