Old 03-09-2006, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

It must be so galling for a woman of your "Hyacinth Bucket" social
pretensions to keep tripping herself up.

G Well done Janet. That is exactly what I think of you. How on

earth
do you pretend to know so much about me? I really can't be bothered to
waste any more time on you. As I said - Get a life.

I say, girls.

Any chance I could persuade the two of you to get butt-naked and resolve
your differences by wrestling to either a knockout or a submission in a
large bowl of mud?

I'd be very happy to run the online box-office for the event and I'm sure
most people who are still reading the ongoing bickering would find it a

darn
sight more entertaining.

--
Brian

Finger nails trimmed right back of course?

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk