Old 03-09-2006, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

"Brian Watson" wrote

I'm sure most people who are still reading the ongoing

bickering would find it a darn sight more entertaining.
Brian

Brian, your comment hasconvinced me that I should no longer take part in
this discussion or for that matter in URG in general.

I have let myself descend to the level of people I do not wish to be
associated with and shall retire from the battle and leave it to:

"Sacha - Main moderator of the South West"
"Janet - Nasty of the Northern Isles"
"Mike - Mouthy Master if the Seas"

Farewell all and thanks to all the nice people still lurking here.

Jenny