Old 03-09-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head - OT

In message , Brian Watson
writes
snip

Any chance I could persuade the two of you to get butt-naked and resolve
your differences by wrestling to either a knockout or a submission in a
large bowl of mud?

I'd be very happy to run the online box-office for the event and I'm sure
most people who are still reading the ongoing bickering would find it a darn
sight more entertaining.

Thank you for your kind offer. I am afraid you would find any contest
very disappointing as there will only be one contestant and that will
not be me, as I shall not be seeing any more of the other person's posts
unless they are repeated by someone like you.
--
June Hughes