Old 03-09-2006, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mertin mertin is offline

Default Cleaning to start from the scratch

Quick question:

I going to expand my garden and my veggies area another 400sqm. this
new piece of land has been left to nature and it has a wild flowers,
weeds and a few vines and rumbles... and it is hard like hell. I am
thinking on use some roundup and then use a rotovator... question is
should I first use the weedkiller and then rotovate or the other way
around? can the dead weeds stay in the ground and destroyed by the
rotovator?

any alternative to roundup?

thanks