Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams[_2_] michael adams[_2_] is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

"JennyC" wrote in message

I have let myself descend to the level of people I do not wish to be
associated with and shall retire from the battle.

What appears to have happened is that Puce posted incorrect information
- and not for the first time - which Janet politely corrected. When Puce
refused to acknowledge her error, and was pressed on the point she
eventually became abusive calling Janet a madwomen.

I personally find it advisable to stay out of disputes where the
disputants have a "history". As however good one's intentions they're
often open to misinterprettion in the heat of the moment. Only
the main participants themselves are aware of every nuance in what's
being posted, and it can be tiresome for them to have to explain all
this to any "outsiders" reading the exchange at face value.

However, your mileage may vary.

michael adams

Jenny