Old 03-09-2006, 03:47 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

Not sure about dogs, but my communal garden is plagued with cats and their indestructable poo. I know that cat scat can contain all kinds of nasties, so last year I just dug a wee hole about a foot deep (dubbed the sh*t pit) underneath a hebe, covered it with an old roof slate and started chucking any I found in there. It just disappears naturally, no chemicals required. No flies or beasties. The hebe is still alive too.

bob