Old 03-09-2006, 02:12 PM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default Grey water on gardens

George.com wrote:
"Chookie" wrote in message

They belong at the lower end of your digestive tract, and cause
problems if they get into the upper part.

I will defer to your superior knowledge on this. Best way I think, in
an urban area at least, to use grey water is to use it a second time
around to flush the toilet.

When my tank got very low a few years back, that's exactly what I did. I put
tubs in the shower to get the water, then put that water into the cistern.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;