Old 03-09-2006, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Scottish mushrooms

I have just been talking to friend`s who have gone to live in Scotland,
a village/town called Ballater, near Balmoral I believe. The land round
their house is grass and granite rocks. The grass is kept tidy by mowing
but they have just found mushrooms growing and would like to encourage
more, I know nothing about growing mushrooms in Scotland and wonder if
anyone can offer advice as to how they should go about getting more to
grow.

kate