Old 03-09-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

Final word from the 'Controller'?

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/9/06 09:57, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Brian Watson" wrote

I'm sure most people who are still reading the ongoing

bickering would find it a darn sight more entertaining.
Brian

Brian, your comment hasconvinced me that I should no longer take part in
this discussion or for that matter in URG in general.

E-flounces are a big mistake as they leave the flouncer little room for
manoeuvre.

I have let myself descend to the level of people I do not wish to be
associated with and shall retire from the battle and leave it to:

"Sacha - Main moderator of the South West"
"Janet - Nasty of the Northern Isles"
"Mike - Mouthy Master if the Seas"

Oh, I'm so glad to see that you're not 'descending'. What a masterpiece

of
hypocrisy.

Farewell all and thanks to all the nice people still lurking here.

If you choose to do an e-flounce that's up to you, Jenny though I think

it's
a pity. Apart from anything else it seems to leave the impression that
you're storming off because you think it perfectly alright for Janet to be
called all sorts of names as she has been, both in the past and in this
thread, by one particular poster, one of those names being open to
seriously filthy interpretation. You also seem to think that you accusing
Janet of such behaviour is acceptable, even though it is patently false

and
untrue. Why Janet or anyone else should sit still and take that from you
and Puce is beyond my imagining which is why I spoke up. Disliking

someone
is one thing - we all have our likes and dislikes on ngs just as we do in
real life - but calling someone disgusting names and lying about them is
another thing altogether and personally, I can't stand by and watch that
sort of thing. It is a *fact* that Puce tries to pass herself off as a
gardening expert when she is nothing of the sort and frequently gives very
poor information and advice. When corrected she can never admit she's
wrong, climb down or apologise but ultimately always resorts to personal
insult and bad language. You seem to think that should be allowed, I

don't
so it's as simple as that. What you now choose to do is up to you, of
course.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk