Old 03-09-2006, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Someone Here Someone Here is offline

Default An ex lawn

"Little Weed" wrote in message
oups.com...
On my allotment, half was given over to lawn - having cut it back (it
was very overgrown) i have loads of advice on how to return it to plot
- double digging, skimming the grass and piling it up to rot what will
be my best option?
LW

Leave it as a lawn until next year!!!!

If you have cleared half a plot you will probably have enough to do over the
next 12 months with that. So leave the 'tidy' lawn part until the end of
next year.

Standard operating procedure on our site, do some, then do some more, until
it is all done.

Dave