Old 04-09-2006, 02:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Snails

Ms Leebee wrote:
Loosecanon wrote:

I have the same problem and a sprinkling of snail pellets around the
base of the letter box is usually good enough. The poor snails in the
box usually end up slammed into the road, a tree and if big enough
cast in the heathens place 3 doors away.

I feel bad to admit this .. but .. I do this too

Er, please dont do that, thats my place.
I have them snails all waiting for the spring planting.
Time to sue fransis my snail loving duck onto 'em.
Then at christmas time ............