Old 04-09-2006, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
Vachement Pepe Le Pew.
Is this serious? The other froups I visit don't have all this. It's
like East Enders on Cocaine.

LOL!! If only. I think this is the spices of life and sometimes it
gets hot. Usually in winter this kind of things happen - not a lot to
do in the garden you see. But seriously, this appears to be serious
indeed. I'm in it and I don't want the part.... !

As an incomer my vote is that Mr The Dark Red [1] has been misinterpreted. I
guess this because it happens to me all the time, you can't see people
smiling when all you see is plain text :-)

I think he is not a troll.

[1] or Ms, being Helene, may be?