Old 04-09-2006, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_1_] Judith Lea[_1_] is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

In article , JennyC
writes
I have let myself descend to the level of people I do not wish to be
associated with and shall retire from the battle and leave it to:

"Sacha - Main moderator of the South West"
"Janet - Nasty of the Northern Isles"
"Mike - Mouthy Master if the Seas"

I have just returned from holiday and cannot believe the nastiness that
prevails in urg. It is usually down to 2 people and neither of them are
Sacha or Janet. Was it really necessary, Jenny, to jump on the
bandwagon of someone who is really seriously deluded. I do not read
that person's posts as the kill-file is working well. However, if these
are reproduced then, unfortunately, they leap out at me; foaming at the
mouth. I have been a victim of that person who posted an untruth about
me, that person even got my occupation wrong in their posting, I wonder
where or from whom that mis-information came from!

Why anybody would take issue with Janet for correcting bad advice and
for sticking up for herself when she is called unspeakable and quite
disgusting names in another tongue, is beyond me. As for Sacha's name
being mentioned above, Good Grief - get a grip Jenny - Sacha and Janet
would never stoop to the gutter comments and language of some posters.

I know that if I want advice from urg there are those whom I would NEVER
ever take advice from as it is flawed, consistently wrong, misleading
and misquoted. I learnt, firsthand what bad advice can do - as urglers
will perhaps remember, I killed an already sick and ailing enormous hot
house banana by giving it a saline feed - this was on the advice of a
so-called expert on urg. So when Janet gets fed up with a person giving
stupid and unfounded data, I am certainly behind her and if this elicits
barbed comments from a very small minority - so be it -it won't make me
lose any sleep.
--
Judith Lea