Old 04-09-2006, 05:06 PM posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.rec.gardening
Graham Easterling Graham Easterling is offline

Default Bloody foxes

Weatherlawyer wrote:

I have the damned things digging in my garden. Short of shooting them
what can I do?

Barbed wire would have to be supported off the ground.

How lovely, a barbed wire garden.

We have badgers & foxes in the field behind our house, and they are
both quite easy to keep out if you set your mind to it. We still have
squirrels in the garden at times.

No doubt you'd like all 3 species wiped out.

At 'The Wink' in Lamorna the badgers used to regularly come into the
bar for a snack around dusk. It was quite a tourist attraction, and
boosted trade considerably.

Suggest you live in a flat with a window box, well away from any
seagulls, pigeons, magpies.... etc.

Graham
Penzance