Old 04-09-2006, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default OT Help!

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Russel Sprout" wrote in message

"Charlie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Having problems with access via my lineone servers. Can anyone suggest
a cheap/free provider for newsgroups access I just want it through to
my mail reader as normal (am doing this message via google)

news.individual.net

10 Euros per year.

What is that in real money?

Ummmm - it is real money in a lot of places :~))
Translates to 6.73426 GBP

And does that include phone charges?

No. It's a news server not a provider.

With Virgin you only pay for the call.
Alan

I have broadband via cable.
jenny

Many many thanks to all who sent me emails as well as posting here. I am now
sorted and although technically the News.individual.net service is not free
it is so cheap I do not mind! and I guess the previous free service kept
breaking down because there was no point in them fixing it.