Old 04-09-2006, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

On 4/9/06 18:38, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:18:55 +0100, Judith Lea wrote
(in article ):

snip

I have just returned from holiday and cannot believe the nastiness that
prevails in urg.

big snip

I so agree with you Judith. I have deliberately snipped out anything
relating to any particular individual, but it's a shame some people don't
heed this:

http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/df9601/df960124.jpg

Very true but unhappily, for some individuals, correcting them or
disagreeing with them, or objecting to their use of bad language, marks one
down as a Bad Person to be persecuted and vilified ever more. But standing
silent while someone innocent is accused of giving bad advice and using bad
language really is not on, at least as far as I'm concerned. Anyone can
lose their temper occasionally but to do it continuously when corrected AND
to involve personal insult and swear words really does argue a most
unpleasant personality, IMO.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk