Old 05-09-2006, 05:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Buddleia - dead head

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

JennyC wrote:
Farewell all and thanks to all the nice people still lurking here.

Please Jenny, our Jenny, don't go, please! I feel entirely responsible
for this now. You just cannot leave. Too many people in here love you
very much indeed. Please come back. You must have exorcised that mad
woman outta your system by now. Please don't leave us. You can't.

Jenny?!

Hi Puce,
You have not been the cause of my decision. It's been coming on for a long
time now.

URG has, in my opinion, been disintegrating since an lot of people who used
to post here are either to busy or to fed up with it, to take part any more
:~(

I'd like to make a final comment to Janet, who wrote about me:
" I know you were an early drop out from education, but at your age I'd
expect you to have compensated for that by sheer life experience. "

I did and I have :~))))

URG is primarily about gardening but we used to have fun as well. The fun
part seems to have gone out the window :~(

Plus the amount of cross-posted spam is also annoying and sometimes takes up
half the threads.

I shall take a break and pop back in next year to see how things are

Byeeeeeeee Jenny