Old 20-03-2003, 02:56 PM
J. Farnsworth Wallaby

Default Weeds Between Roses

Hi Tom,

There is a product out called "Amaze"! It kills the broadleaf's, oxalis
and other weed pests in your garden, but does not harm your coveted
roses! It lasts from 4-6 months between applications. Here is there
website. Contact them to find it in your area...

www.greenlightco.com

Alain

Tom Engel wrote:

I will be pruning about 80 roses shortly - some of which have
perennial weeds at their base which are hard to get to. My best shot
is to get at the weeds just after I have pruned them. What can I use
on the weeds that will not harm the roses or the rose roots. My garden
is chemical free so I don't mind using a small amount of chemicals for
this particular task. Thanks in advance. Randy