Old 05-09-2006, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default NWF Certification. . .grr. . . .

"Sparky Organic" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ther eis only one legitimate definition of Master Gardener. You're
sounding very trollish, and I don't feel you are asking a serious
question, so I'm not going to play this game.

Trollish? I'm asking you valid questions. You say you are a master gardener.
I know that some organization bestows that title. NGA, maybe? It doesn't
matter, though. I want to know why you sought to have the title. My question
is directly related to your original post.