Old 05-09-2006, 04:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
tenplay tenplay is offline

Default Deer repellant?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"tenplay" wrote in message
. ..
Deer often come into our yard and munch on some of the garden plants. What
can we do to prevent this? A neighbor said that human urine diluted and
sprinkled near the plants the deer like to eat would work. Is it true?
Are there any alternative repellants? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

Are you trying to protect vegetables, ornamentals, or both?

I'm trying to protect annuals and perennials, not vegetables.
Appreciate all the helpful responses.