Old 05-09-2006, 02:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] delcolja@mail.ab.edu is offline

Default Very high-intensity flourescent lights

Ray wrote:
Pictures, not that I can remember, but I have seen them in person, and at a
casual glance, inside the vinyl tube, it's hard to tell the difference. You
can easily see the difference upon close inspection, and the light quality
gives it away too.

The idea of these things strung all over a plant room brings to mind
the image of a tacky chinese restaurant. Maybe they could be equipped
with blinkers, just for kicks.

J. Del Col