Old 05-09-2006, 02:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Very high-intensity flourescent lights

On 5 Sep 2006 06:15:06 -0700 in . com wrote:

Ray wrote:
Pictures, not that I can remember, but I have seen them in person, and at a
casual glance, inside the vinyl tube, it's hard to tell the difference. You
can easily see the difference upon close inspection, and the light quality
gives it away too.

The idea of these things strung all over a plant room brings to mind
the image of a tacky chinese restaurant. Maybe they could be equipped
with blinkers, just for kicks.

Can one of the folks here write up a fake academia article as to the
need of that?

The fiance is grinning and bearing it with the shelves and lights moved
into her front parlor.
An excuse to put blinking rope lights in there is worth it, but she
knows my writing style.

Last night was most amusing...
Her Ex: "What the hell is that" (He noticed the grow lights for the
first time while picking up swim stuff for the eldest)
Her: "Oh that's where Chris is growing his pot."
pause
Her: "It's the orchids and violets."

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up