Old 05-09-2006, 12:47 PM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default Pruning mint

HC wrote:

Then finally I decided to wheel my chair a little further and look in
the other direction when all of a sudden the wheel came against
something on the floor and when I looked down here were two bluey's
at my feet looking up as if to say 'we are here Mum, where's our
tucker?'

They were hoping you would die so they could feed on you.
I hope the snakes have come out of hibernation. It's about to get cold and
very wet, and hopefully they'll die (and the lizards can feed on THEM).

--
ant
Don't try to email me;