Old 05-09-2006, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
2pods 2pods is offline

Default First time w/ plants. PMDD, DIY CO2, and lots of questions!

Snippage
Wow !
I'm well underpowered with just the stock Juwel Rio 400 2x36w T8's with
reflectors :-(

Peter

Hi Peter - I have the same setup as you - I purchased another set of
lights - now have 2x2x36w T8's - it makes a tremendous difference.

Regards - Dave

Dave,
did you use the "official" Juwel expansion, or something else ?

I used to see the Juwel set complete with three flap set on Urmston Aquatics
(not connected to them in any way), but all they seem to have now are flap
sets :-(

Peter