Old 20-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Claude

Default Hydroponics for orchids?

Hello Kevin!

I put all my orchids in hydroponics! They are all doing fine.

I changed the medium for those clay pellet but kept the clay pot. I just put
the pot in a big saucer filled with nutritive solution and by capillarity,
the clay pellets absorb and bring that solution up to the roots.
In 3 days, one of my orchid, who was `sleeping`, woke up and grew another
leaf!

Hope this help!

Claude

news: ...