Old 05-09-2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sparky Organic Sparky Organic is offline

Default How much mulch will a chipper yield?

"Doesn't seem to cost effective to rent
as they want $133 for gour hours at the local Home Depot. I can buy a
lot more than 6 cubic feet of mulch for $100."

Peter, I'd suggest checking out chipper rental at other locations if
they are available in your area. Although many home chipper/shredders
claim to be able to chop branches that are up to 2" thick, I've never
met one that could. Most of them are very disappointing. But if you
find one that's good, let the rest of us know.

Sparky.