Old 06-09-2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default How much mulch will a chipper yield?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for your reply. My wheelbarrow is 6 cubic feet. I figure I have
at least as much untrimmed branches still attached that I could
probably fill the wheelbarrow. Doesn't seem to cost effective to rent
as they want $133 for gour hours at the local Home Depot. I can buy a
lot more than 6 cubic feet of mulch for $100.

Peter

If you have a wood fire you use in winter, cut the branches down in size and
use them on the fire. Thats where 1/2 my prunings go.

rob