Old 06-09-2006, 04:03 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Yuccas and cordorlines

"Mick B" fdf@hgfhgf wrote in message
Hi Im new to this group so hello. I am a tereible gardener but im

trying
hard to learn. 12 months ago we put a whole heap of yuccea and red
cordorlines in. I live in Ballarat and have had a mild winter. The

plants
have all lost there colour. Both are turning yellow and brown. What

do I
need to do to them to help them look helthy again. Thanks for your

help.

At this stage of the year, I'd do nothing at all. At this early stage
of spring nothing is looking good. If they still look unwell by mid
October (if it's warm by then) then is the time to start to worry.